IAF Student Awards 2012 internships at Diesel, SuperTrash and VF CorporationMonday, 08 October 2012
As of today, fashion
students will have the chance to show their skills in an international competition and win a world class internship at a top-notch fashion company.
In partnership with FashionUnited, the International Apparel Federation (IAF) hosts the IAF International Student Awards, a competition aimed at recruiting the best fashion talent in the world.
Ambitious students can participate in the categories: fashion design, fashion branding and product development. Besides winning a paid internship placement, winners will have their work published accompanied by a FashionUnited interview in 12 countries.
Categories & Prizes
- Category Fashion Design: design internship at SuperTrash in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Category Fashion Branding: marketing internship at Diesel in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Category Product Development: product development internship at VF Corporation.
Winners of the awards will be chosen by the IAF Education Committee, an international jury of education and industry experts.
Both FashionUnited and the IAF aim to build bridges between education and the industry. The IAF International Student Awards is an important instrument in carrying out this mission.
A world-class internship at a top-notch fashion company provides ambitious students with an invaluable work experience, whilst providing companies with the world’s top talents.
- A complete briefing of the assignments per category can be found here >>
- Application dates are from October 8 till November 5.
- Winners will be announced in the 2nd week of November.